Thursday, March 29, 2012

KING HOTTIE!

This past week was the hottie-off finals of the HPKCHC Winter 2012 term for the House of Slytherin.

We had quite a lovely bunch for the competition, but the winner shouldn't be a huge surprise to anyone.

One of the perennial favorites of the dungeon, so many geminio'ed copies floating around you'd think the Doctor had regenerated a gazillion times in a row without dying ... it's DAVID TENNANT!

"What? Did someone call me?"


"I won?! Really?! The Hottie Crown is mine!"


"That's right, I am too sexy for this shirt!"


"So it's coming off. Along with all of my fake hair, tattoos and piercings."


"Alright see you snakes later, I'm going on my pageant tour now, I hope the geminio'ed DTs can keep you busy until next term."


This hottie pageant has been brought to you by ... Midori, the drink of vampire hunters everywhere...and Yarn, yep, all of it.

Signing off,

--ElfLiberator

No comments:

Post a Comment