Saturday, October 29, 2011

Evil's Cheat Sheet of Total Domination, Week 4

Masters of the Universe! I have the POWERRRRR! Oh, uh, hi there. Sorry, I was carried away by the abundance of all the necropants in the dungeon. Sight beyond sight, growing swords…another time then.

Slytherins rule the school this week. Boo-ya. We are an inch behind the Griffs overall, so anyone and everyone who hasn’t washed something – hurry up and do it. Filtch is getting itchy fingers and he likes things clean. Seriously, we’re only at the half way point in potions posts and you’ve only got two and a half days left; don’t miss out on this possible extra prize of yarny goodness.

Thanks to the brilliant thong-a-long Ancient Runes was packed full of sexy snakes. All the classes were packed overall, but most of the rest of the school favored Defense Against the Dark Arts. The most empty seats were in Transfiguration, but not many.

Unacceptable homework excuse of the week: I ate too much Halloween candy and I can’t stop vibrating. (I know your dirty little minds are working overtime on that one.) Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha.

We can do this my lovely Snakes! Remember to turn in your partials if you just can’t get it done by the end of Monday.

Now I'm going back to playing Thudercats with my painted and barely costumed hotties(old cartoon from my youth - so cheesy). Play it safe out there Noble Slytherins.

No comments:

Post a Comment