Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ssssssnake Sssssstalking

Ever wondered who writes your blog? Well too bad - we're going to tell you anyway. Today we begin our series of interviews with the staff of the Dungeon Bulletin Board with JuliaV927 and Rockinsticks.

Take it away JuliaV927.....

Q. Tell us a little about yourself outside the cup.
A. I'm a newly minted lawyer with overly ambitious knitting plans and not enough time in the day to carry them all out. If I could get my hands on any one fictional invention it would be a time-turner (it just seems more practical than a Tardis). My dream knitting goal is to make everything in my queue, but I'll settle for finishing all of my sweater WIPs.
Q. What is your favorite thing to craft?
A. My favorite thing? Probably gloves or mittens, though socks are slowly growing on me.

Q. What form would your patronus take and why?
A. My Patronus would be a ferocious (and cute and cuddly) orange house cat eerily similar to this one:
He's quite good at scaring my brother's Siberian husky, so compared to that a dementor or two should be no problem.
Q. Who is your ideal hottie and why?
A. My ideal hottie would be a cross between Sencer Reid from Criminal Minds (he's so smart!) and the Oh so handsome Christian Bale.
Q. Which class this month appeals to you the most?
A. I love the prompt for History of Magic. I always wanted to go to a ghost's Deathday party!
My favorite FO: the Adipose!

Back to you Rockinsticks.....
Q. Tell us a little about yourself outside the cup.

A. Well, I'm a semi-reformed architect currently working for a muggle equivalent of the Ministry of Magic. In the evenings I often play the role of stegosaurus in a rousing game of dinosaurs with my three mountain trolls. I knit too much.

Q. What is your favorite thing to craft?
A. Martinis

Q. What form would your patronus take and why?
A. Rabid Rabbit. I've been mother to house rabbits in the past and learned that they are much like me - by all appearances cute and fluffy, but with sharp nasty little teeth and big clompy feet.

Q. Who is your ideal hottie and why?
A. We can probably skip this question. If there are readers out there they've seen vestiges of my shameless Alan Rickman obsession. Basically though I've got a thing for the dark and damaged.

Q. Which class appeals to you the most this month?
A. Charms. Time travel has always fascinated me. Now don't go running off to look at my project. It's not one of my most stunning efforts. I just got all flustered when looking at the stack of history of fashion books at the library and ended up doing something kinda meh.

That is all for today. Tune in next week for more about the bloggers that you love to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment