Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Snake Stalking

Today we sneak up on Madduckinc of the Anaconda Nest.

Q: Who (if anyone) first taught you to knit/crochet/spin/weave?
A: My best friend, Tawnyowl98, a fellow 2nd year snake taught me how to knit, spin and crochet, a little.

Q: What's your favorite type of item to make?
A: My favorite item would have to be wrist warmers. They are quick, easy (in most cases), and generally cool.

Q: If you're planning on doing OWLS, which one are you looking forward to most?
A: I'm considering making an OWL, if I can find the time! I think it will be most fun to pick a pattern with techniques that I have never done before, in order to make it a learning experience.

Q: If you're planning on OWLS, which one scares you the most?
A: Getting the darn thing done in time!

Q: What's the one pattern you think everyone should make?
A: I think everyone should make the Dark Mark Illusion Scarf Pattern, because, what is cooler than a hidden dark mark?

Q: What's your absolute favorite item you've seen made on Ravelry?
A: My favorite item is the Tailor of Gloucester: Lady Mouse. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tailor-of-gloucester-lady-mouseI have always love knit plushes, and Beatrix Potter has been one of my favorite authors since I was very small.

Q: What's your idea of a dream crafting vacation?
A: My dream crafting vacation would be a knitting retreat in the countryside.

Q: Who tends to get most of the items you create?
A: I have never really given anyone else a knit project, but I am working on a Nintendo DS case for my brother.

Q: What's your favorite thing, so far, about being a Slytherin?
A: My favorite thing about being a Slytherin.....Probably the fact that all we do in the common room is look at pretty people! And, of course, the affinity for snakes.

Thank you to Muddduckinc for her responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment